William Grunkemeyer, Myra Moss and Jerold R. Thomas
Ohio State University Extension
Table of Contents
- 1. What Is A Site?
- 1.1 Requirements For A Prepared Site
- 2. Is Site Development an Appropriate Economic
- Development Strategy?
- 3. Trends Affecting Site Development
- 3.1 General Trends in the Economy
- 3.2 What A Business/Industry Seeks in a Site
- What Motivates a Site-Seeking Employer:
- Reduction of Risks
- 4. Business/Industrial Parks and Sites
- 4.1 What are Industrial Parks and Sites?
- 4.2 Greenfield and Brownfield Sites
- 4.3 Types Of Parks and Sites
- Commercial Parks and Sites
- Industrial Parks and Sites
- 5. Development Of Goals for Parks and Sites?
- 5.1 Developing A Site
- 5.2 Community Feasibility Assessment
- 5.3 Site Engineering Study
- 5.4 Marketing Approach
- 5.5 Financing the Site
- Other Resources
- Exhibit A
- Exhibit B